NOTE: The information below is provided
for your convenience only and we cannot guarantee
its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with us
Sapphire AMD FirePro W5100 4GB FirePro W5100 4GB GDDR54096x2160, 4GB GDDR5, 128-bit, 98GB/s, PCI-Express 3.0, 4x DisplayPorts, 12.0 DirectX
AMD FirePro™ W5100
AMD FirePro™ W5100 workstation graphics card is a mid-range graphics card targeting CAD and engineering professionals, especially Creo and Solidworks Users.
- 4GB GDDR5 memory
- 128-bit memory interface
- 96 GB/s memory bandwidth
- Four DisplayPort 1.2 outputs
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
- 4K display resolution (up to 4096x2160)
- 768 stream processors (12 CUs)
- 1430 GFLOPS peak single precision
- 89.2 GFLOPS peak double precision
AMD FirePro™ graphics accelerators are carefully certified by AMD and leading software vendors for use with the most widely used software applications to help ensure stable, optimized performance, outstanding productivity and unbeaten user experiences professionals demand.
- Engineering and Design (CAD/CAE/AEC)
- Digital Content Creation (DCC) & Digital Media
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS) & Visualization
- Life Sciences
- Oil & Gas
28 nm GCN (Graphic Core Next) Architecture
The new 28nm GCN Architecture with more efficient process technology puts more transistors in less space, enabling a dramatic increase in processing power and graphics performance.
- Each compute unit can execute instructions from multiple kernels at once
- Design for high-utilization, high-throughput, and multi-tasking
- Dual geometry Engines for faster triangle (“primitive”) processing
- First GPU family to fully support OpenCL 1.2 and DirectX 11
AMD Eyefinity 2.0 Multi-Monitor Technology
The next generation of AMD Eyefinity multi-monitor control technology is here, featuring all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation and brand new display configurations.
AMD Eyefinity 2.0 enables:
- Easy multi-display setup and customization
- Virtually unlimited number of display devices
- Stereo 3D-multi-display stereoscopic 3D support via DisplayPort 1.2
- 16K 16K maximum display group resolution-output up to 268 megapixels per GPU
Full 30-bit Display Pipeline
With a full 30-bit display pipeline producing more than one billion colors (10-bit per RGB component). The AMD FirePro™ is ideally suited for applications that benefit from accurate color reproduction and superior visual quality.
A unique hardware-level function that automatically processes two 3D “primitives” (triangles) per GPU clock cycle. The result is incredibly fast geometry processing performance, ensuring smoother user interaction when working with complex 3D design projects and real-time visualization applications.
This state of the art power management technology provides direct control over GPU power usage. Applications enjoy ultimate performance with dynamic clock optimization, while minimizing workstation energy usage .
AMD Zerocore Power Technology
AMD ZeroCore Power Technology is the AMD exclusive innovation. Up to 95% idle power reduction by shutting down GPU.
Quad HD display support (4K Support)
4K (4096x2160pixel) support for ultra-high-resolution display devices and advanced configurations through DisplayPort 1.2 and AMD Catalyst Pro drivers ensures future-forward compatibility for advanced workflows.
Projector Overlap Support
Easily refine display alignment settings when configuring multiple, high resolution display devices or projectors.
Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio(DDMA)
DisplayPort 1.2 simultanesously outputs multiple, independent audeo streams.
Stretch display resolutions to prevent bezel interference and image distortion when displaying a single large image across multiple displays.
Partially Resident Texture (PRT)
Graphics memory behaves as a hardware-managed cache. Data can be streamed in on demand.
Video Codec Engine (VCE)
Powerful, “fixed-function” multi-stream hardware dramatically improves the performance of H.264 HD encoding for a range of applications and pipelines.
Enables low latency, high-bandwidth peer-to-peer data transfers between devices on host systems’ PCI bus and AMD FirePro™ GPUs. Devices supporting DirectGMA can write directly into the local memory of FirePro GPUs -and vice versa. This functionality can dramatically reduce latency and host system “overhead” as needed for real-time broadcasting and other types of high-speed communications applications.
Use HydraVision to manage desktop displays and workspaces in multi-display environments:
- Explicitly set the behavior of pop-up windows and dialogs in different applications though Desktop Manager.
- Provide multiple layers of the desktop workspace through Multi Desktop.
- Restrict application window placement across multiple desktops through HydraGrid.
Display Output Post Processing (or D.O.P.P) provides software applications with access to a FirePro GPU’s framebuffer before content reaches the card’s signal output stage. This functionality enables ISVs and OEMs with added flexibility and performance they can leverage to create new, exciting and innovative methods for creating and displaying visual content.
AMD FirePro™ products incorporate a unique AutoDetect technology. As users open new 3D applications, or move between them, optimized AMD FirePro™ graphics driver settings are automatically configured for maximum performance, no matter what the user’s workflow demands.
Professional and Customized Warranty and Support
- Long Product Life Cycle: 3+ years
- 3-Year limited warranty
- Enterprise-level support
- E-mail access to dedicated technical support
- Advanced parts replacement option