Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Managed L2 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Power over Ethernet (PoE) BlackCatalyst 2960-X, 24 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet, 2 x SFP+, APM86392 600MHz dual core, DRAM 512MB, Flash 128MB, PoE 370W, LAN Base
Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-X Series Switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1). Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS® Software features.
- 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance.
- Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks.
- FlexStack Plus for stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps of stack throughput (optional).
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget.
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features.
- USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations.
- Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite.
- LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS® software features.
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement.