Cisco UCS C220 M4 2.5GHz E5-2680V3 Rack (1U) serverRack Mountable, 1U, 2-way, 2x Xeon E5-2680v3 (2.5 GHz), RAM 32 GB, SAS, hot-swap 2.5", no HDD, G200e, Gigabit Ethernet, no OS, none Monitor
The Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server offers superior performance and density over a wide range of business workloads, from web serving to distributed database.
- General purpose, suitable for nearly all 2-socket applications
- Unique Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card 1225: 2 x 10GE PCIe that can support up to 256 PCIe virtual interfaces
- Exceptional building block and entry point for the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Cisco continually innovates in server technology and in all levels of the Cisco Unified Computing System
The Cisco UCS C220 M4 Rack Server is the most versatile, general-purpose enterprise infrastructure and application server in the industry. It is a high-density two-socket enterprise-class rack server that delivers industryleading performance and efficiency for a wide range of enterprise workloads, including virtualization, collaboration, and bare-metal applications. The Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers can be deployed as standalone servers or as part of the Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS) to take advantage of Cisco’s standards-based unified computing innovations that help reduce customers’ total cost of ownership (TCO) and increase their business agility.
The enterprise-class Cisco UCS C220 M4 server extends the capabilities of the Cisco UCS portfolio in a 1RU form factor. It incorporates the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 product family, next-generation DDR4 memory, and 12-Gbps SAS throughput, delivering significant performance and efficiency gains. The Cisco UCS C220 M4 rack server delivers outstanding levels of expandability and performance in a compact 1RU package:
- Up to 24 DDR4 DIMMs for improved performance and lower power consumption
- Up to 8 Small Form-Factor (SFF) drives or up to 4 Large Form-Factor (LFF) drives
- Support for 12-Gbps SAS Module RAID controller in a dedicated slot, leaving the remaining two PCIe Gen 3.0 slots available for other expansion cards
- A modular LAN-on-motherboard (mLOM) slot that can be used to install a Cisco UCS virtual interface card (VIC) or third-party network interface card (NIC) without consuming a PCIe slot
- Two embedded 1Gigabit Ethernet LAN-on-motherboard (LOM) ports