Cisco NX-OS Enterprise LAN LicenseNX-OS Enterprise LAN License
Cisco NX-OS is available in three license levels. A rich feature set is provided with the Base license, which is bundled with the hardware at no extra cost. The Enterprise license enables incremental functions that are applicable to many enterprise deployments. The Advanced Services license enables next-generation data-center functions such as virtual device contexts (VDCs) and Cisco TrustSec.
Provides incremental functions available only with the Enterprise license:
- IP routing.
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) Versions2 and 3 (IPv4 and IPv6).
- Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS) Protocol (IPv4).
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) (IPv4).
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) (IPv4 and IPv6).
- IP Multicast.
- PIM: Sparse, Bidir, Any-Source Multicast (ASM), and Source-Specific Multicast (SSM) modes (IPv4 and IPv6).
- Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) (IPv4).
- Policy-Based Routing (PBR) (IPv4).
- Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) tunnels.