NOTE: the information
below is provided for your convenience only and we cannot
guarantee its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with
us before purchasing
Cisco ACS 1121
ACS 1121, 5.1 Software and Base License
Cisco® Secure Access Control System (ACS) is a centralized identity and access policy solution that ties together an enterprise's network access policy and identity strategy. Cisco Secure ACS 5.1 is a next-generation platform that delivers major capabilities, including:
- A powerful, attribute-driven rules-based policy model that addresses complex policy needs in a flexible manner;
- A lightweight, web-based graphical user interface (GUI) with intuitive navigation and workflow;
- Integrated advanced monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting capabilities for maximum control and visibility;
- Improved integration with external identity and policy databases including Windows Active Directory and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)-accessible databases, simplifying policy configuration and maintenance;
- A new distributed architecture for large-scale deployments.
The appliance and VMware versions each include a Base license.