Cisco ACS 1121ACS 1121, 5.1 Software and Base License
Cisco® Secure Access Control System (ACS) is a centralized identity and access policy solution that ties together an enterprise's network access policy and identity strategy. Cisco Secure ACS 5.1 is a next-generation platform that delivers major capabilities, including:
- A powerful, attribute-driven rules-based policy model that addresses complex policy needs in a flexible manner;
- A lightweight, web-based graphical user interface (GUI) with intuitive navigation and workflow;
- Integrated advanced monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting capabilities for maximum control and visibility;
- Improved integration with external identity and policy databases including Windows Active Directory and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)-accessible databases, simplifying policy configuration and maintenance;
- A new distributed architecture for large-scale deployments.
The appliance and VMware versions each include a Base license.