HP Elite 7500 MT 3.4GHz i7-3770 Micro Tower BlackHP Elite 7500 Microtower PC
A small business PC designed for performance, style and expandability with Beats Audio™.
State-of-the art computing
• Your small business computing needs can change at the click of a mouse. You need a PC that can keep up. The HP Elite 7500 is designed to give you the high performance you need for today’s process-intensive and graphics-rich applications and the sleek new design complements any home office or small business environment.
Technology for today and tomorrow
• Intel® Core™ i3, Core i5 or Core i7 3rd Generation processors1 provide top speeds and multiple cores for some of the most demanding applications you’ll ever need to run. Paired with the powerful Intel H67 Express Chipset, you get a PC that’s affordable and performance ready.
Flexibility at your fingertips
• Including four memory slots, PCI Express slots, internal and external drive bays, the HP Elite 7500 Microtower Business PC is designed for customization and expansion.
• The HP Elite 7500 does all the heavy lifting with no matter how extensive a list of features you desire. Configuration options include a variety of optical drives and hard drives, and memory configurations up to 16GB2. And, with preinstalled software like the HP Power Assistant3, you get a PC equipped to make an impact right out of the box.
Give your business a boost
• With Beats Audio™, HP has engineered an audio system that unlocks all of the sounds musicians and producers have perfected in the studio. You hear the highs, lows and subtle in-betweens like never before.
1 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2 Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
3 HP Power Assistant enhances management of the system energy requirements and enables users to take control of their power consumption for a reduced impact on the environment. Power calculations and cost calculations are estimates. Results will vary based on variables, which include information provided by the user, time PC is in different power states (on, standby, hibernate, off), time PC is on battery or AC, hardware configuration, variable electricity rates, and utilities provider. HP advises customers to use information reported by HP Power Assistant for reference only and to validate impact in their environment. Environmental calculations were based on U.S. EPA eGrid 2007 data found at www.epa.gov/egrid/. Regional results will vary. Requires Microsoft Windows.