NOTE: The information below is provided
for your convenience only and we cannot guarantee
its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with us
ASUS R7250-1GD5-V2 Radeon R7 250 1GB GDDR5AMD Radeon R7 250, PCI Express 3.0, OpenGL®4.5, GDDR5 1GB, CUDA 512, 128Bit
ASUS Radeon™ R7 250 graphics card is with great value and superior stability
- Dust-proof fan resists dust and particles for 25% longer graphics card longevity.
- Super Alloy Power II uses premium alloy components to reinforce overall graphics card reliability.
- Industry only AUTO-EXTREME Technology, 100% full automation for best reliability.
- GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever with an intuitive, all-new UI.
Raging Cool for the Win!
ASUS R7 250 graphics card is packed with industry only Auto-Extreme technology, 100% full automation for best reliability. Super Alloy Power II ensures heightened stability and durability, while GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster offers intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
25% longer graphics card lifespan
Unique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic card’s lifespan by 25%* through increased dust and particle resistance.
AUTO-EXTREME Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using AUTO-EXTREME technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
GPU Tweak II
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
One-click Performance Up
- Visual effects: Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects.
- System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process.
- Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes.