Returning unwanted items
We are happy to accept returns for unwanted items if
- They were purchased within 7 working days
- They are in spotless condition. In particular, the packaging must be totally intact, i.e. have no damage whatsoever. This usually means the box must be unopened.
Please note though that additional restrictions may apply to business customers
See our terms and conditions relating to cancellations for more details.
If these conditions are met you will be entitled to a refund or a replacement, minus the carriage fee. Businesses may also be subject to a restocking fee.
If the above conditions are NOT met, don't panic!
We are still keen to help you. In our continued effort to provide the best possible service to our clients, we may offer to re-sell the item for you free of charge. Once sold you will receive the entire proceeds of the sale!
Please Note: This unique service is only available for items bought at LambdaTek, and is offered entirely at our discretion. Our decision will depend upon the condition of the item and how long it has been in your posession.
How does it work?
- You submit a returns request via your account for the item you wish to sell.
- A selling price will be decided depending on the state of the product.
- Your item will be displayed on our clearance corner
- It will also appear in our extensive advertising partner sites such as PriceRunner and PriceGrabber to make the sale happen as quickly as possible. We will bare the cost of the advertising for you.
- Once the item is sold, you will be notified. The person who bought the item will be given the chance to test the item to verify that it is in satisfactory working condition. Once this has happened, the full selling price of the item will be credited back to your card.
... and all of this entirely free of charge to yourself!
To apply for this service just submit a returns request from your account as normal.