Gainward GeForce GTX 570 1280MB PhantomGeForce GTX 570 "Phantom", 750MHz, 1280MB, GDDR5, 1950MHz, 320-bit, PCI-E 2.0, DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.0
- Superior Hardware Design.
- Gainward’s award winning High-Performance/ Wide-BandwidthTM hardware design powered by NVIDIA’s GeForceTM GTX 570 GPU (40nm) integrating 1280MB/320bits high-speed GDDR5 memory which offers enhanced, leading-edge performance for the 3D enthusiasts.
- 750MHz core clock, 1950MHz (DDR 3900) memory clock.
- High performance 2.5-slot/three- fan cooler.
- Dual DVI-I, DisplayPort (support up to 2560x1600) and HDMI support.
- Full integrated support for HDMI 1.4a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
- Dual-link HDCP Capable: Designed to meet the output protection management (HDCP) and security specifications of the Blu-ray Disc formats, allowing the playback of encrypted movie content on PCs when connected to HDCP-compliant displays.
- Supports two monitors simultaneously, enabled by the NVIDIA nView™ Multi - Display Technology for office applications, 3D gaming and professional applications such as CAD, DTP, animation or video editing. NVIDIA nView™ allows end-users to select any combination of multiple displays.
- Easy Plug-and-Play AUTORUN installation from CD-ROM.
- Includes Gainward’s award winning EXPERTool™ tuning utility for customized performance enhancements and efficient desktop management.
- 3-way NVIDIA SLITM Technology: Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world’s premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-ofthe-art drivers.
- NVIDIA GeForce Unified Driver Architecture (UDA): Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. NVIDIA GeForce drivers provide the best out-of-box experience for every users and deliver continuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA GeForce GPUs.
- PCI Express 2.0 Support: Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.