Gainward GeForce GTX 570 Graphics Card 1280MB "Phantom" Dual DVI-I/HDMI
information below is provided for your convenience only
and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary,
please verify with us before purchasing
Gainward GeForce GTX 570 1280MB PhantomGeForce GTX 570 "Phantom", 750MHz, 1280MB, GDDR5, 1950MHz, 320-bit, PCI-E 2.0, DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.0
- Superior Hardware Design.|
- Gainward’s award winning High-Performance/ Wide-BandwidthTM hardware design powered by NVIDIA’s GeForceTM GTX 570 GPU (40nm) integrating 1280MB/320bits high-speed GDDR5 memory which offers enhanced, leading-edge performance for the 3D enthusiasts.
- 750MHz core clock, 1950MHz (DDR 3900) memory clock.
- High performance 2.5-slot/three- fan cooler.
- Dual DVI-I, DisplayPort (support up to 2560x1600) and HDMI support.
- Full integrated support for HDMI 1.4a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
- Dual-link HDCP Capable: Designed to meet the output protection management (HDCP) and security specifications of the Blu-ray Disc formats, allowing the playback of encrypted movie content on PCs when connected to HDCP-compliant displays.
- Supports two monitors simultaneously, enabled by the NVIDIA nView™ Multi - Display Technology for office applications, 3D gaming and professional applications such as CAD, DTP, animation or video editing. NVIDIA nView™ allows end-users to select any combination of multiple displays.
- Easy Plug-and-Play AUTORUN installation from CD-ROM.
- Includes Gainward’s award winning EXPERTool™ tuning utility for customized performance enhancements and efficient desktop management.
- 3-way NVIDIA SLITM Technology: Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world’s premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-ofthe-art drivers.
- NVIDIA GeForce Unified Driver Architecture (UDA): Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. NVIDIA GeForce drivers provide the best out-of-box experience for every users and deliver continuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA GeForce GPUs.
- PCI Express 2.0 Support: Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
0.00Total in cart:
Trusted by our