Cisco Managed Switch Catalyst 2960 - 44x GbE - 4x Combo SFP - L2 - IOS - LAN Base
information below is provided for your convenience only
and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary,
please verify with us before purchasing
for a Cisco solution or SMARTNET?
Make sure you speak to us or emails us
Cisco Catalyst 2960G-48TC-LCatalyst 2960G-48TC Switch
Cisco Systems® is introducing the intelligent Ethernet Cisco® Catalyst® 2960G-48TC Switch, a new member of the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series of fixed-configuration standalone devices that provide desktop Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for entry-level enterprise, midmarket, and branch office networks, helping enable enhanced LAN services. The Cisco Catalyst 2960G-48TC Switch accelerates the deployment of Gigabit to the Desktop (GTTD) by providing 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet in one rack unit (RU) along with integrated security, including Network Admission Control (NAC), as well as advanced quality of service (QoS) and resiliency, delivering intelligent services for the network edge.|
The Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series offers the following benefits:
• Intelligent features at the network edge-for example, sophisticated access control lists (ACLs) and enhanced security.
• Dual-purpose uplinks for Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility, allowing use of either a copper or a fiber uplink. Each dual-purpose uplink port has one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and one SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet port, with one port active at a time.
• Network control and bandwidth optimization through advanced QoS, granular rate limiting, ACLs, and multicast services.
• Network security through a wide range of authentication methods, data encryption technologies, and NAC based on users, ports, and MAC addresses.
• Easy network configuration, upgrades, and troubleshooting as part of the midmarket or branch solution using the embedded device manager and Cisco Network Assistant.
• Autoconfiguration for specialized applications using Cisco Smartports.
0.00Total in cart:
Trusted by our customers!