Netgear VPN Client Professional Software Five User License
information below is provided for your convenience only
and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary,
please verify with us before purchasing
Netgear VPN Client Professional, 5uVPN Client Professional, 5 users
Simple, Manageable, and Completely Secure|
Today's distributed mobile workforce requires secure remote access to corporate network resources. Network security administrators need a VPN client solution that is simple to deploy, manageable, and completely secure. The NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client Professional software delivers the ideal solution, with robust encryption and broad support across multiple connection types and Microsoft® Windows® operating platforms. The ProSafe VPN client provides easy setup and seamless compatibility with the full line of NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Firewalls, ProSecure UTM security appliances, as well as compatibility with IPsec VPN solutions from other leading manufacturers. With the NETGEAR ProSafe VPN client, NETGEAR extends its line of cost-effective security offerings, providing a single vendor solution for growing businesses.
Supports a wide range of security protocols and authentication methods, including Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), Data Encryption Standard (DES), 3DES, Message-Digest Algorithm (MD5) and Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA-1). Also supports Public-Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Internet Key Exchange (IKE – main and aggressive modes), plus a wide range of Smart Cards and certificate authorities.
Provides protected access to corporate resources via wireless, broadband, and dial-up connections. Supports NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Firewalls, including the FVS318G, SRXN3205, FVS336G, and SRX5308, the entire NETGEAR ProSecure UTM line, as well as many other IPsec-compliant VPN devices. Enables client-initiated VPNs from Windows® 2000 Workstation, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, and Windows 7 PCs.
Ease of Use
The NETGEAR ProSafe VPN client allows you to configure security policies and manage certificates through its Windows-based graphical user interface. You can easily create, save, and distribute configuration profiles for easy setup of end users. The ProSafe VPN client includes several modules that make it easy to configure and diagnose connection problems:
- Configuration Wizard allows for guided and easy setup for quick deployment
- Security Policy Editor enables configuration of a security policy connection-by-connection
- Connection Panel allows at-a-glance monitoring and control of active tunnel connections
- VPN Console Viewer lists the IKE negotiations that occur as secure connections are established
The NETGEAR ProSafe VPN client supports multiple connection modes for flexible and reliable deployment.
- IPsec VPN Client to Gateway Mode – Allows remote users and business partners or subcontractors to securely connect to the corporate network, with strong authentication.
- Peer-to-Peer Mode – Can be used to establish secure connections between individual computers.
- Redundant Gateway Support – Can offer remote users a highly reliable secure connection to the corporate network. The redundant gateway feature allows the NETGEAR ProSafe VPN client to open an IPsec tunnel with a redundant gateway in case the primary gateway is down or not responding.
0.00Total in cart:
Trusted by our customers!