information below is provided for your convenience only
and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary,
please verify with us before purchasing
Fujitsu PRIMERGY T300 7SPRIMERGY TX300 S7 - Intel Xeon E5-2630 (2.3 GHz), 8GB DDR3, DVD SuperMulti, Gigabit Ethernet, 2x VGA, RS-232-C, SAS/SATA, 10x USB 2.0, 2x 800W, Raid 5/6, Black
PRIMERGY TX300 S7: a no compromise tower server offering maximum performance, expandability and availability. It combines the latest Intel® Xeon® processors E5 family, with up to two 6 GB GPGPUs and up to 2x 10 Gb LAN cards. Its 10 slots guarantee excellent expandability. Up to 4 hot-plug power supplies assure business continuity. It is ideal for database, virtualization or HPC scenarios.
- Intel Xeon E5-2600 product family with up to 8 core processors and Turbo Boost 2.0.
- Up to 2 NVIDIA® Tesla™ C2075 general-purpose computing on graphics processing units (GPGPU) with 448 cores each.
- Expanded scalability of up to 24 DIMMs with 768 GB memory, up to 24 hard disk drives and 10 PCIe slots.
- New modular concept for the base unit as well as a choice for LAN controller, RAID controller and power supplies.
- Upgrade kits for hard disk drives, backup devices as well as LTO drives.
- Simplified power management with profils for 'minimum power' and 'low-noise'.
- 4 hot-plug PSU with 94% efficiency.
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite offers tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control. A wide range of integration packs allow a seamless and easy integration in widely-used enterprise management systems.
- Increased performance of at least 30% compared to the previous generation.
- Optimized for business applications, cloud and virtualization as well as for computationally intensive applications, e.g. high performance computing (HPC) or computer tomography.
- Maximum expandability to meet future demand.
- Individual and cost-saving configuration of the server according to the need of today with upgrade option to meet the demand of tomorrow.
- Upgrade kits save budget as the system can be upgraded when the company grows and thus protect the investment.
- Ability to protect the data by integrating LTO drives.
- Simplified and comprehensive power management that results with the high efficient power supplies in significant savings.
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite provides all the functions for fail-safe, flexible and automated 24x7 server operations and improves end-user productivity via intelligent and innovative system management solutions.