Fujitsu TX300S7 E5-2630/2.3 8GB RAID5
Mfr. Part Number: VFY:T3007SC020IN
This item is no longer
available for sale.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase
information below is provided for your convenience only
and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary,
please verify with us before purchasing
Fujitsu PRIMERGY T300 7SPRIMERGY TX300 S7 - Intel Xeon E5-2630 (2.3 GHz), 8GB DDR3, DVD SuperMulti, Gigabit Ethernet, 2x VGA, RS-232-C, SAS/SATA, 10x USB 2.0, 2x 800W, Raid 5/6, Black
PRIMERGY TX300 S7: a no compromise tower server offering maximum performance, expandability and availability. It combines the latest Intel® Xeon® processors E5 family, with up to two 6 GB GPGPUs and up to 2x 10 Gb LAN cards. Its 10 slots guarantee excellent expandability. Up to 4 hot-plug power supplies assure business continuity. It is ideal for database, virtualization or HPC scenarios.|
- Intel Xeon E5-2600 product family with up to 8 core processors and Turbo Boost 2.0.
- Up to 2 NVIDIA® Tesla™ C2075 general-purpose computing on graphics processing units (GPGPU) with 448 cores each.
- Expanded scalability of up to 24 DIMMs with 768 GB memory, up to 24 hard disk drives and 10 PCIe slots.
- New modular concept for the base unit as well as a choice for LAN controller, RAID controller and power supplies.
- Upgrade kits for hard disk drives, backup devices as well as LTO drives.
- Simplified power management with profils for 'minimum power' and 'low-noise'.
- 4 hot-plug PSU with 94% efficiency.
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite offers tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control. A wide range of integration packs allow a seamless and easy integration in widely-used enterprise management systems.
- Increased performance of at least 30% compared to the previous generation.
- Optimized for business applications, cloud and virtualization as well as for computationally intensive applications, e.g. high performance computing (HPC) or computer tomography.
- Maximum expandability to meet future demand.
- Individual and cost-saving configuration of the server according to the need of today with upgrade option to meet the demand of tomorrow.
- Upgrade kits save budget as the system can be upgraded when the company grows and thus protect the investment.
- Ability to protect the data by integrating LTO drives.
- Simplified and comprehensive power management that results with the high efficient power supplies in significant savings.
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite provides all the functions for fail-safe, flexible and automated 24x7 server operations and improves end-user productivity via intelligent and innovative system management solutions.
0.00Total in cart:
Trusted by our