NOTE: The information below is provided
for your convenience only and we cannot guarantee
its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with us
Cisco SGE2000P Managed L3 Power over Ethernet (PoE) BlackSGE2000P 24-Port Gigabit Switch: PoE
High-Performance, Secure Switching with PoE for Small Businesses
- 24 high-speed ports optimized for the network core or to support bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Resilient Clustering provides the ability to add more switches as needed and to manage the stack as a single switch, to support growing businesses.
- Power over Ethernet easily and cost-effectively powers wireless access points, video cameras, and other network-connected endpoints.
- Strong security protects network traffic to keep unauthorized users off the network.
- Intelligent QoS helps ensure a consistent network experience and supports networked applications including voice, video, and data storage.
The Cisco® SGE2000P 24-Port Gigabit Switch helps maximize system availability, with fully redundant stacking, redundant power options, and dual images for resilient firmware upgrades. The switch helps secure the network through IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, IEEE 802.1X port authentication, access control lists (ACL), denial-of-service (DoS) prevention, and MAC-based filtering. The enhanced quality of service (QoS) and traffic-management features help ensure clear and reliable IP voice and video communications.
For wireless or voice over IP (VoIP) deployments, the Cisco SGE2000P supports the IEEE802.3af standard for Power over Ethernet (PoE). Automatic load sensing in the power control circuitry automatically detects PoE on the end device before providing power. For safety, each port has independent overload and short-circuit protection, along with LED indicators for power status. A maximum of 15.4W is available on the Fast Ethernet ports for powering PoE-enabled wireless access points or VoIP handsets, with a maximum per-device PoE delivery of 185W available for all ports.
The Cisco SGE2000P provides an intuitive, secure management interface, enabling network administrators to better utilize its comprehensive management feature set, for a better-optimized and more secure network.