NOTE: the information
below is provided for your convenience only and we cannot
guarantee its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with
us before purchasing
Zebra S4M EPL
S4M EPL, 203 dpi, 4MB Flash, 8MB DRAM
Zebra’s S4M printer proudly wears the Stripe series name. Offering ease of use, a metal construction, and a variety of connectivity options into a thermal printer that takes a full 8” roll of Zebra labels for fewer media changes. Designed for the budget–minded, the S4M has the features needed to support many applications at an affordable price. With easy controls and proven side-loading design, it’s quick to learn, use, and load, so operators can focus on more productive tasks. The printer offers standard serial, parallel and USB connectivity, as well as optional internal 10/100 Ethernet and IEEE 802.11b/g wireless networking for simple integration and remote monitoring, plus it can be ordered with different printer programming languages. Compared to similar printers on the market, the S4M thermal printer is an outstanding value.
- Print Methods: Direct thermal and Thermal Transfer (optional).
- Construction: Die-cast metal frame with sheet metal enclosure.
- Metal media cover with enlarged clear window.
- Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3®) for superior print quality.
- Back-lit LCD control panel.
- Parallel, USB 1.1 and RS-232 serial ports.
- Unicode™ - Compliant.