NOTE: the information
below is provided for your convenience only and we cannot
guarantee its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with
us before purchasing
Lenovo Essential B570e2
39.624 cm (15.6 ") TFT 1366 x 768 px, 16:9, 200 cd/m2, 500:1, Intel Core i3-2350M (3M Cache, 2.30 GHz), 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVD SM DL, Intel HD 3000, 0.3MP Webcam, 802.11b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x eSATA/USB 2.0, D-Sub, HDMI, 65 W, 2350 g, Black, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Whether you want a laptop for work or play — or for both— our Essential B Series notebooks provide the power to increase your productivity, at a value price. Plus, they include security-enhancing solutions to ease your peace-of-mind and protect your business-critical data.
Save your business time and money.
B Series laptops are an affordable way to boost your productivity while tackling your everyday work tasks. Whether you're video-conferencing, checking email, or delivering a presentation to your clients, our mid-sized, portable laptops give you all the essentials.
There are some things you just can't put a price on— like peace-of-mind. But we can, and ours is nice and low. We've been testing and perfecting our security features so we can offer both affordable and reliable protection.
- Easy-to-use Lenovo OneKey® Rescue System detects viruses and, in the event of a crash, recovers and restores valuable data with just a press of a button.
- Lenovo Security Suite consists of tools that include an encrypted, private storage area, password management, fingerprint authentication, and USB port locker to prevent unauthorized access to data ports.
- Lenovo ReadyComm helps you easily manage your networking and internet connection and Lenovo DirectShare allows you to synchronize your files with another notebook without having to connect to the internet.
- Lenovo Energy Management uses advanced energy-saving technology to stretch your battery life, protecting your battery's long-term durability and increasing the amount of time you can go unplugged.
- Our award-winning service offering, Lenovo CareSM gives you the option of extending warrantees and warrantee support, as well as obtaining on-site assistance, to keep you focused on running your business — not your PC.
You'll love what you see - and how you see it.
Our B Series laptops offer a choice of stylish yet professional designs that are suitable for both work and play—not easy to find at this price. Beautiful on the outside, but what's even more gorgeous is the high-def, widescreen viewing options.
- Genuine Windows®7 Home Premium.
- Subtle horizontal lines keep surfaces looking sharp, clean, and professional.
- Brilliant high-def LED backlight displays in 14- and 15.6-inch widescreens with 16:9 aspect ratios feature picture-perfect viewing.
- HDMI port lets you easily hook up your laptop to a widescreen monitor or TV for a truly cinematic experience.
- The popular, full-sized AccuType keyboard features island-style, easy-to-press keys with a finger-friendly design and an ergonomic spacebar for safe, comfortable use — which is good, considering how much time you're going to want to spend using your new laptop. Plus the 15.6" models feature a numeric keypad and all B Series models include the multitouch touchpad.
Lenovo offers a wide variety of systems preloaded with the newest Windows 7 operating system.
Enhanced Experience PCs
With Lenovo-developed RapidDrive and Enhanced Experience technology, you can boot up, shut down, start applications, and open large documents in half the time it takes a non-optimized laptop. You'll also enjoy more time unplugged thanks to an optional idle mode.
Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows® 7
Faster and optimized for multimedia, Enhanced Experience 2.0 uses RapidBoot technology to start your PC on average 20 seconds faster than a typical Windows 7 computer. And with HD graphics and enhanced digital audio for immersive, crystal-clear sound, you'll enjoy the best possible multimedia experience.
Secure and worry-free online shopping
Shopping online with Lenovo.com is safe and secure. We use 128-bit encryption which is among the most powerful encryption standards available.