HP Z210 CMT Core i7-2600, 4GB Memory nECC, 500GB Hard Drive, iGFX 2000, DVDRW, 22-in-1, 1394a, Windows 7 Professioanl 64 Bit
information below is provided for your convenience only
and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary,
please verify with us before purchasing
HP Z Z210 CMTHP Z210 Convertible Minitower Workstation
Get the workstation performance and reliability you need without breaking the bank. The surprisingly affordable and expandable HP Z210 CMT Workstation delivers a wide choice of next-generation processor architectures, graphics, storage technologies, and HP Performance Advisor software.|
New higher-performance architecture
• 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors 1, 2 boost performance over previous generation by 20% or more for many applications. The next generation Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 Family offers even higher performance options.
More affordable 3D graphics
• Graphics offerings include second-generation Intel HD graphics or 2D and 3D solutions from AMD and NVIDIA. The new Intel HD graphics P3000 3 makes entry 3D professional graphics more affordable than ever.
Business-critical, professional-class technology
• Up to 32 4 GB DDR3 ECC memory 5 and high-speed storage up to 4.5 TB 6 are built to last. HP Stable & Consistent Offerings will be available for the lifecycles of each workstation.
Easy-to-use productivity-boosting software
• HP Performance Advisor has an intuitive Windows®-based GUI interface that enables real-time monitoring and management of your workstation settings and drivers to allow for optimal performance and stability.
Highly flexible with future-ready expansion capabilities
• A wide array of PCIe Gen2, Firewire, and USB interfaces plus a range of SATA, SAS, and optical storage options give you room to expand at your own pace.
Quiet acoustics and energy smart
• Optimize energy consumption with ENERGY STAR® v5 qualification, 90% efficient power and whisper quiet acoustics.
1 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. See http://www.intel.com/info/em64t for more information.
2 Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
3 Available on select Intel® Xeon® processors.
4 With 8 GB DIMMs; estimated availability Q4 2011
5 Each processor supports up to 2 channels of DDR3 memory. To realize full performance at least 1 DIMM must be inserted into each channel.
6 For hard drives, 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 20 GB of hard drive (or system disk) is reserved for the system recovery software for Windows 7.
0.00Total in cart:
Trusted by our