Z210 CMT Core i7-2600, 4GB Memory nECC, 500GB Hard Drive, iGFX 2000, DVDRW, 22-in-1, 1394a, Windows 7 Professioanl 64 Bit
Mfr. Part Number: KK786EA#ABU
This item is no longer
available for sale.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase
NOTE: the information
below is provided for your convenience only and we cannot
guarantee its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with
us before purchasing
HP Z Z210 CMT
HP Z210 Convertible Minitower Workstation
Get the workstation performance and reliability you need without breaking the bank. The surprisingly affordable and expandable HP Z210 CMT Workstation delivers a wide choice of next-generation processor architectures, graphics, storage technologies, and HP Performance Advisor software.
New higher-performance architecture
• 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors 1, 2 boost performance over previous generation by 20% or more for many applications. The next generation Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 Family offers even higher performance options.
More affordable 3D graphics
• Graphics offerings include second-generation Intel HD graphics or 2D and 3D solutions from AMD and NVIDIA. The new Intel HD graphics P3000 3 makes entry 3D professional graphics more affordable than ever.
Business-critical, professional-class technology
• Up to 32 4 GB DDR3 ECC memory 5 and high-speed storage up to 4.5 TB 6 are built to last. HP Stable & Consistent Offerings will be available for the lifecycles of each workstation.
Easy-to-use productivity-boosting software
• HP Performance Advisor has an intuitive Windows®-based GUI interface that enables real-time monitoring and management of your workstation settings and drivers to allow for optimal performance and stability.
Highly flexible with future-ready expansion capabilities
• A wide array of PCIe Gen2, Firewire, and USB interfaces plus a range of SATA, SAS, and optical storage options give you room to expand at your own pace.
Quiet acoustics and energy smart
• Optimize energy consumption with ENERGY STAR® v5 qualification, 90% efficient power and whisper quiet acoustics.
1 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. See http://www.intel.com/info/em64t for more information.
2 Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
3 Available on select Intel® Xeon® processors.
4 With 8 GB DIMMs; estimated availability Q4 2011
5 Each processor supports up to 2 channels of DDR3 memory. To realize full performance at least 1 DIMM must be inserted into each channel.
6 For hard drives, 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 20 GB of hard drive (or system disk) is reserved for the system recovery software for Windows 7.
See what our
customers have to say about us!