kensington/acco Kensington Auto/Air Laptop Power Adapter
(AUTO/AIR NOTEBOOK POWER ADAPTER - USB POWER PORT)
information below is provided for your convenience only
and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary,
please verify with us before purchasing
Kensington Auto/Air Laptop Power AdapterAuto/Air Laptop Power Adapter
The power to do more on the move. The Kensington travel laptop power adapter powers and charges your laptop from your car or through an aeroplanes EmPower® socket - the integrated USB power port also allows you to use your USB cable to charge your phone.|
- Disclaimer: Some tips may not be compatible with all laptop models of the manufacturers as shown. Check www.kensington.com.
- Smart power technology senses and delivers the amount of power needed to charge your laptop--no more, no less.
- 90 watts of continuous power, enough to power and charge even the largest 17" laptops
- Over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection and over temperature protection
- Includes Smart Tips for: Dell®, HP®, Compaq®, IBM®, Lenovo™, Toshiba®, Sony®, Fujitsu Siemens®, Acer®, Asus® and Samsung® aptops
- Built-in USB power port charges your mobile phone, mp3 player and other mobile devices as well as your laptop from a single plug
- Output power: 90W
- Some laptop/devices have very specific electrical requirements which may result in no compatible connector becoming available for that laptop/device.
- Includes EU & UK plugs
- Powers and charges virtually all laptops from an auto or airplane DC outlet
- Input Voltage: 11-15VDC, 10.0A Max (global passenger vehicle compatible) / 15VDC, 5.0A Max (airline EmPower compatible)
- Output Voltage: 14-17VDC (5.0A Max), 17-21VDC (5.0A Max). USB: 5VDC (0.5A Max)
- Ultra thin ultra-compact design
- 600mm long DC outlet cable and 600mm long AC input cable
- Setup is easy with colour-coded smart tips
0.00Total in cart:
Trusted by our customers!