The InFocus IN3124 projector brings enlightened projection into your classroom with a ultra-bright 4800-lumen display, versatile connections and smart networking features. It's portable enough to go from room to room, yet powerful enough to install. 4800 lumens, DLP, XGA (1024 x 768) resolution, HDMI connectivity along with 2x VGA, USB Type A, USB Type B, composite and S-video inputs, Display over USB, LAN or optional WLAN , Display and manage over your network, 20-watt stereo audio
Mfr. Part Number: IN3124
£768.55 inc. VAT
or as little as £17.45 / month
using LambdaTek Finance
£4.61 Cash Back given if paying by
DEBIT card or Bank Transfer -
View Larger Image
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase
NOTE: the information
below is provided for your convenience only and we cannot
guarantee its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with
us before purchasing
Infocus Office Projector IN3124 - XGA - 4800 lumens - 3000:1
IN3124, DLP, XGA, 4800 lumens, 3000:1
Enlightened Projection for the Office
The InFocus IN3124 brings enlightened projection into your meeting room with a ultra-bright 4800-lumen display, versatile connections and smart networking features. It's portable enough to go from room to room, yet powerful enough to install.
- 4800 lumens;
- XGA (1024 x 768) resolution;
- HDMI, VGA and port for USB thumb drive;
- Display over USB, LAN or optional WLAN;
- Display and manage over your network;
- 20-watt stereo audio.
Why choose the IN3124?
- Ultra-bright 4800 lumens for great visibility in high ambient light;
- Multiple ways to display, including over HDMI, USB, LAN, thumb drive, or optional WLAN;
- Manage and control over your network;
- Crestron RoomView Connected and AMX Device Discovery control for easy setup;
- Powerful 20W speakers are built-in;
- Microphone input for amplified voice lift;
- Portable or installable;
- 3D capable for PC-based content.
Many ways to connect
Easily connect your data and video sources
The InFocus IN3124 projector has several connectivity options for easy setup and to accommodate the various tools and methods you or team likes to communicate.
- Display over USB via Mini-B port;
- LAN port to display, control and manage your projector over any network;
- Wireless connectivity via optional USB WiFi adapter;
- RS232C port to connect with room control systems;
- Present without a PC with only a USB drive;
- HDMI for brilliant HD video from today's digital devices;
- Two VGA ports for additional versatility;
- Component, Composite, and S-Video ports also included.
Big room brightness
Highest brightness we offer at this price point
If you need big-time brightness and are on a tight budget, the InFocus IN3124 projector delivers. You'll get crisp text and pictures with true-to-life colors that come through even with the shades up and the lights on.
- 4800 lumens displays bright images even under powerful overhead lights;
- DLP technology and InFocus BrilliantColor™ enhancement;
- XGA (1024 x 768) resolution;
- Rare combination of very high brightness and portability;
- Even in lamp-saving Eco Mode, the IN3124 beams out 4000 lumens.
Save time, money and worry
Controlling and maintaining your IN3124 projector is easy and intuitive.
- Extend lamp life and save money in Eco Mode and still project at an amazing 4000 lumens;
- Control and manage over a standard LAN/WAN;
- Save energy in low power standby mode and even set up automatic power-down scheduling;
- Receive an immediate theft-prevention email if the projector goes offline;
- Kensington lock compatible slot and user-assigned PIN feature;
- Filter-free for less maintenance and hours of worry-free use.
What's in the Box
- Projector w/lamp
- VGA cable
- Power cord
- Remote control
See what our
customers have to say about us!