information below is provided for your convenience only
and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary,
please verify with us before purchasing
t510 Flexible Thin Client - VIA Eden X2 U4200 1GHz, 2GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600MHz, 1GB Flash, VIA ChromotionHD 2.0, 10/100/1000 Gigabit, HP ThinPro
Support your Windows-based environments with the HP t510 Thin Client – a significant upgrade in virtualized desktop performance with built-in energy efficiency, smart connectivity features and easy set-up guides for your PC-like multimedia needs.
- The HP t510 Thin Client features dual core processors and 2GB DDR3 1066 MHz RAM memory capacity – built for a high grade in end-user experiences.
- Flexibility with Windows® Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded Standard 2009 with choices for write filters, local applications, a full browse and terminal emulation. Configurations available with HP ThinPro operating system and HP’s new Smart Zero Technology. Optimized for compatibility with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop and VMware View with PCoIP. HP t510 with WES 7 is also RemoteFX certified and optimized for Microsoft RDP 7.1.
- The HP t510 features 6 USB 2.0 ports, a serial port, parallel port and power cord retention slot. Sustain wireless connectivity anywhere your network reaches with enterprise-ready integrated WiFi models.
- Store critical data on a secure centralized server or add Smart Cards for added security. HP Easy Tools guides users through set-up to Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware applications. Utilize HP Device manager, an enterprise-class thin client management software that allows you to view and change assets remotely.
HP service and dependability
- Easy setup, easy manageability and now easy maintenance. With HP t510 Thin Clients, you can select from a range of HP Care Pack Services for support beyond standard.