NOTE: the information
below is provided for your convenience only and we cannot
guarantee its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with
us before purchasing
HP t610 Flexible Thin Client
HP t610 Flexible Thin Client delivers added security, broad expansion options and a PC-like multimedia experience for virtualized desktops. A flexible solution with a powerful boost in performance.
Advanced technology, high-end deployment
• AMD’s APU technology, combining dual core processors with AMD HD 6320 graphics. Features DirectX 11 graphics support, DDR3-1600 RAM with up to 4 GB of capacity and AMD A55E Chipset with DVI-I and DisplayPort outputs.
A flexible PC-alternative
• The HP t610 Flexible Thin Client features 6 USB ports: 2 USB 3.0 ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, and PS/2 legacy ports, as well as 1 serial ports. Use the standard Gigabit Ethernet or built-in WiFi option with dual, internal antennas.
• Preloaded with HP’s TPM Chip built-in security feature, NIST-certified BIOS support, optional dual WiFi internal antennas, cable lock slot and power cord retention slot to prevent accidental power-off.
Intuitive network management
• Featuring HP Velocity and HP Thermal Protection. Eliminate network noise while maintaining high-quality performance, and guard against data loss induced by overheating.
• HP t610 Flexible Thin Client is built with the environment in mind, including BFR/PVC-Free and post-Consumer Recycled Plastics > 20% (excluding PCB), ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Gold registered.
HP service and dependability
• Easy setup, easy manageability and easy maintenance. With HP t610 Flexible Thin Client, you can select from a range of HP Care Pack Services for support beyond standard.