NOTE: The information below is provided
for your convenience only and we cannot guarantee
its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with us
Gamber-Johnson 7160-0818-04 10" Black tablet security enclosureZebra ET50/55 10" Powered Cradle, 1.18 kg
The TabCruzer line by Gamber-Johnson is the industry-standard for mounting tablets in a vehicle, and the new TabCruzer for Zebra ET50/55 rugged tablet is an easy solution to meet material handling and other fleet vehicle connectivity needs.
- Designed and tested for MIL-STD 810G specifications
- Cradles are compatible with Zebra Enterprise tablets with the “rugged frame” option
- Cradles accommodates the expansion back of the ET50/55 to easily add accessories (scanner/ hand strap, optional battery bay, and stylus)
- Integrated front camera on the ET50/55 is accessible when the tablet is in the cradle.
- Compatible with either Windows or Android operation systems on the ET50/55
- Dual latch/locks provide tablet stability when docked in the cradle.
- Guide pins align the tablet so it is properly placed in the cradle.
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern
- Steel and Composite design for reduced overall weight
- Rugged construction for long-term durability