NOTE: the information below is provided for your convenience only and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with us before purchasing.
Nuance PaperPort Professional 14, Win, Box, ENGPaperPort Professional 14, Win, Box, ENG
Take office organization to new levels of productivity with the world’s No. 1 desktop document management software. PaperPort Professional 14 combines fast, easy scanning with powerful PDF creation for simplified management of all your documents.
And now, PaperPort Anywhere uses the cloud to its full potential – to deliver files easily and securely to users of Windows and Macintosh personal computers, netbooks, tablets, and smart phones. PaperPort Anywhere extends the same concept to any computing device with a browser, giving you a better way to find, edit, and share files and documents.
PaperPort Anywhere: Access your Documents Anytime, Anywhere Using any Device
PaperPort Anywhere, our new service for secure document access, provides the benefits of your own document website in the cloud, while delivering free mobile applications with PaperPort’s proven capabilities for desktop document management on the PC.
PaperPort Anywhere connects seamlessly to your PaperPort desktop to deliver anytime-anywhere access to your most important folders, files, documents, and photos via the convenience of popular web browsers for PC and Mac. You can manage your free PaperPort Anywhere account – up to 1 GB of storage with more available – from home, on the road, or wherever it is most convenient for you.
With PaperPort Anywhere, you can search and view documents by thumbnail, snippets, or list; browse PaperPort 14 desktop folders; create and manage cloud-only folders, upload new files from any computer and much more.
PaperPort Anywhere: Intelligent Mobile Applications for Users on the Go
To support users who are looking to manage documents using their mobile devices, PaperPort 14 in conjunction with PaperPort Anywhere now provides mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Using these mobile applications, you can browse by folder, search by document content or name, view documents, and take pictures and upload documents – all from the convenience of a mobile device.
PaperPort Professional 14 Desktop Enhancements
In addition, PaperPort 14 also delivers many significant new desktop enhancements, including:
- PaperPort Anywhere Sync Connector: The connection from the PaperPort desktop to the PaperPort Anywhere service is achieved by way of the PaperPort Anywhere Sync Connector. This Windows system tray application provides the capability for you to sign-in to the PaperPort Anywhere service from the PaperPort desktop, monitor storage usage, and control which folders you want synchronized across the cloud and mobile applications.
- The Nuance Cloud Connector application: Now you can gain access to a number of cloud services, including Microsoft Live SkyDrive, Google Docs, Box.net, and many more. Plus, files are accessed in the PaperPort folder directory, so you can scan, stack, or unstack PDF files, and create PDF files directly in the cloud.
- Evernote “Send To” Connector: Drag-and-drop files to the Evernote Send To Connector, create a new note or add the document to an existing note. You can also right click on the Evernote connector and get files attached to any note so they are copied to the PaperPort desktop.
- Enhanced network folder support: PaperPort 14 now takes advantage of fast, reliable thumbnail viewing of documents stored on shared network folders. Additionally, PaperPort 14 locks files in use over the network to prevent problems that may occur when more than one person tries to view or modify the same file.
- Windows file and folder options: In PaperPort 14, the Windows Context menu is supported by right-clicking on any file, so you can access Windows or other software and perform key tasks, including compressing and uncompressing ZIP files.
- Scanning improvements: We’ve enhanced PaperPort’s scanning capabilities in PaperPort 14, so scanned color documents using PDF-MRC compression are now 62% smaller. Other time saving highlights include scan and open a document with one press of a button, create and save default custom file names, and create PDF/A directly from your scanner.
- New workspace options for greater productivity: With PaperPort 14, there’s no need to remember where you put a recently scanned or opened file. New buttons have been added for “recently scanned” and “recently opened” documents, so you can quickly jump back to a folder that contains a recently scanned or opened document.
- Folder notes improvements: Now you can right click on any folder in the folder directory and get an option to add notes directly to that particular folder. This enhancement is useful for applying information to PDF documents that are common to all files in a particular file, such as contact information (e.g., name, address, telephone number); project or customer IDs; or numbers, reminders, document descriptions, and more.
- Improved desktop thumbnails for PDF: In PaperPort 14 the PDF document thumbnails offer more information about PDF documents to save you time and focus on more important tasks. A large information icon now appears in the upper left-hand corner of PDF document thumbnails, indicating the file contains keywords and descriptive text. Hover over the icon, and it will display the information so you don’t have to open the file.
Document management your way
PaperPort provides a single way to scan paper, create PDF files, and access, view, edit, and convert your files on your PC. PaperPort Anywhere, included free, extends this power to any device with a browser plus apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, giving you the ultimate document access solution.
Reduce waste, conserve energy
PaperPort is a green solution. Use it to scan, convert, organize, repurpose, and share PDF documents across the enterprise. End your reliance on printing, faxing, and mailing practices that have harmful effects on the environment—and your bottom line.
Create and combine PDF Files
Use PDF Create to easily turn any application file into 100% industry-standard PDF files or merge multiple files and formats into a single PDF file.
View, edit, and share PDFs faster
Includes a powerful PDF Viewer with more features than the free Adobe® Reader®, so you can view, edit, and share PDF documents on your PC like never before.
Protect sensitive documents
Safeguard confidential information and ensure compliance with government regulations regarding document security. PaperPort’s advanced PDF security features, like PDF passwords and encryption, let you control who can access specific documents and who can make changes.
Fill out forms quickly, neatly
PaperPort’s FormTyper feature accurately and automatically converts scanned paper forms into professional-looking electronic forms you can fill out online, save as PDF documents, and send via email. It automatically recognizes check boxes and lets you control detailed form attributes. And transparent stamps are ideal for adding scanned signatures.
Find information instantly
Now you can create searchable PDFs from digital files and scanned paper documents. Just enter keywords or phrases into Windows® or Google® Desktop Search and quickly locate a specific file.
Works with any scanner
Any all-in-one printer, mobile scanner, or desktop scanner will work faster, easier, and better using PaperPort.
Capture information on the go
No scanner nearby? No problem. Just take a picture of the document with your digital camera and upload it to PaperPort Anywhere or your favorite cloud service. Plus, you can easily convert pictures of documents to usable text.
Easily route documents from digital copiers and MFPs
Get the most out of your investment in networked multifunction printers/ copiers. Move mountains of paper to any desktop PC using PaperPort’s advanced DesktopDelivery feature.
Convert paper into text
Turn your scanned document images into editable text for popular word processing or spreadsheet software with a simple drag-and-drop.
Manage Documents Across the Network
Send and receive documents to and from a shared network folder or Microsoft SharePoint.
Superior Access to PaperPort and Microsoft Windows Features
Performing key file and folder tasks is fast and easy in PaperPort. Simply right-click on any file or folder to get access to features that allow you to create, convert, edit, and manage everything on your computer including add-ins to Microsoft Windows such as ZIP file compression/decompression.
LambdaTek win the Queen's Award for Enterprise