D-Link DUB-1340 Black interface hub4-Port Superspeed USB 3.0 HUB
- 4 USB 3.0 type A ports, 1 USB 3.0 type Micro-B port to connect to a computer.
- Can work without external power or with the included power supply to provide power to connected USB devices.
- 10 times faster than the current USB 2.0 standard.
- Several USB hubs can be connected in cascade to support up to 127 USB devices.
- Backward compatible with every USB standard.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux – no drivers needed.
The DUB-1340 4-port USB 3.0 Hub connects the new generation of USB 3.0 devices -such as printers, camcorders and USB Hard Drives- to your computer at the fastest speeds. It comes with its own power supply to provide power to connected USB devices, and is backward compatible with both USB 2.0 and USB 1.0 standards.
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
D-Link’s DUB-1340 complies with the new USB 3.0 standard, which provides speeds of up to 4.8 Gbps. This is 10 times the speed of the current USB 2.0 standard, and allows you to transfer a High Definition film in around 70 seconds, or 100 images in 1 second.
Compatible with every USB standard
The DUB-1340 works with any USB device and is backward compatible with both USB 1.0 and 2.0 standards. It is also compatible with OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface) and EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface).
Works without external power or with the included power supply
This 4-port USB 3.0 Hub can provide power to connected USB devices (like USB Hard Drives) by means of the included power supply. This is not necessary when the devices connected to the hub don’t need to be powered from the USB port. This feature makes the DUB-1340 a truly portable solution.
Expandable to grow with your needs
The DUB-1340 can be connected in cascade to provide additional USB 3.0 ports. Up to 42 hubs can be connected in daisy-chain configuration with a total number of 127 available ports.
Works on any computer
The DUB-1340 works with any Windows, Mac or Linux system. Your computer will detect the USB hub and install the drivers automatically, so there is no need to carry the drivers on a CD or a memory dongle.