information below is provided for your convenience only
and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary,
please verify with us before purchasing
X-Rite ColorMunki DisplayColorMunki Display, USB
Advanced Display Calibration Made Easy for Color Perfectionists
For creative folks who demand professional quality coupled with an easy, wizard-driven interface, X-Rite ColorMunki Display offers everything you could possibly need to get you to a brilliantly-calibrated display or projector while helping you stay focused on doing what you love. For Color Perfectionists seeking simplicity, the ColorMunki Display will absolutely amaze you.
No guesswork. No stress. No frustration. No wasted time or lost billable hours. Just an amazingly calibrated display or projector that accurately displays the color in your original picture or digital file. Our wizard-driven interface makes it quick and easy for you to calibrate and profile your displays at the speed of life. You’ll quickly get back to what you really love doing with total confidence that the files you’re seeing and working on are precisely what others will be seeing. How’s that for perfect?
New features like X-Rite Ambient Light Smart Control and our Automatic Display Control makes profiling so easy, while delivering color accuracy and consistency time and time again. We want your life to be perfect. Let’s start with ColorMunki calibrated and profiled displays.
Enhanced features include:
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device.
- Easy to use software – “Easy” and “Advanced” modes with simple one-click presets or wizard-driven options for more control.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling – an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile.
- X-Rite Ambient Light Smart Control - measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions.
- X-Rite Flare Correct™ - measurement and compensation of display surface glare.
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments.