information below is provided for your convenience only
and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary,
please verify with us before purchasing
Cisco 881881 Ethernet Security Router
Cisco 880 Series Integrated Services Routers are fixed-configuration routers that provide collaborative business solutions for secure voice and data communication to small businesses and enterprise teleworkers. They offer concurrent broadband services over third-generation (3G), Metro Ethernet, and multiple types of DSL to provide business continuity. Wireless 802.11n and 3G offer LAN and WAN mobility.
The routers provide the performance required for concurrent services, including firewall, intrusion prevention, content filtering, and encryption for VPNs; optional 802.11g/n for mobility; and quality-of-service (QoS) features for optimizing voice and video applications. In addition, the web-based Cisco Configuration Professional configuration tool simplifies setup and deployment.
Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at the remote site.
Cisco 880 Series Integrated Services Routers offer:
- High performance for broadband access in small offices and small branch-office and teleworker sites
- Collaborative services with secure analog, digital voice, and data communication
- Business continuity and WAN diversity with redundant WAN links: Fast Ethernet, G.SHDSL, 3G, and ISDN
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) voice continuity for enterprise small branch-office and teleworker sites
- Enhanced security, including:
- Firewall with advance application and control for email, instant messaging (IM), and HTTP traffic
– Site-to-site remote-access and dynamic VPN services: IP Security (IPsec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES]), Dynamic Multipoint VPN [DMVPN], Group Encrypted Transport VPN with onboard acceleration, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN
– Intrusion prevention system (IPS): An inline, deep-packet inspection feature that effectively mitigates a wide range of network attacks
– Content filtering: A subscription-based integrated security solution that offers category-based reputation rating; keyword blocking; and protection against adware, malware, spyware, and URL blocking
- Four-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support; two ports support Power over Ethernet (PoE) for powering IP phones or external access points
- Secure 802.11g/n access point option based on draft 802.11n standard with support for autonomous or Cisco Unified WLAN architectures
- CON/AUX port for console or external modem
- One USB 1.1 port for security eToken credentials, booting from USB, loading configuration
- Easy setup, deployment, and remote-management capabilities through web-based tools and Cisco IOS® Software.