information below is provided for your convenience only
and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary,
please verify with us before purchasing
Xigmatek Asgard 382Asgard 382 Black Mesh, Midi Tower, 1 x 120mm Xigmatek Orange bladed fan, 2 x USB 3.0, ATX/Micro-ATX/ITX
The Xigmatek Asgard 382 mid-tower gaming chassis continues Xigmatek's tradition of offering great value and performance in a mid-tower chassis. However, the Asgard 382 is part of Xigmatek's new generation of chassis with an emphasis not only on ergonomics and usability, but also on aesthetics as well.
The gently sloping front bezel has small mesh accents which gives the chassis its clean, simple lines, but also suggests a more racy and aggressive side. With the growing popularity of 2.5" SSDs, the Asgard 382 is designed to accommodate up to five 2.5" devices, while still maintaining an ample complement of 3 x 5.25" external and 4 x 3.5" internal drive bays.
As with all of Xigmatek's chassis designs, careful attention was given to convenience and performance features such as the ability to mount 330mm full-length graphics cards and up to 160mm tall side-blow tower coolers; cutouts to ease the mounting of coolers and for cable management are all standard features. Support for the latest USB 3.0 is interface standard is also built-in along with ample cooling capability with the ability to mount up to an additional seven side, front, top and bottom fans. The Xigmatek Asgard 382 offers unparalleled value and performance in a mid-tower chassis that will provide years of use and satisfaction.
- Attractive black mesh external drive bay covers and a choice of black, orange, or white mesh accents.
- Compliant with full-sized ATX motherboards.
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports backwards compatibility with USB2.0.
- Bottom-mounted ATX/EPS PSU with cutouts for PSU cable management.
- Backside CPU access cutouts to ease the mounting of coolers.
- Unique capability supports 160mm tall side-blow tower coolers.
- Can accept full-sized graphics cards up to 320mm.
- Tool-free retainers for 5.25", 3.5", and 2.5" devices.
- Comes with 12cm rear mounted Xigmatek Orange bladed fan.
- Can accommodate up to a total of 8 system fans (4 x 14cm + 4 x 12cm).