NOTE: The information below is provided
for your convenience only and we cannot guarantee
its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with us
HP Spectre XT 15-4000ea 1.7GHz i5-3317U 15.6" 1920 x 1080pixels Touchscreen SilverIntel Core i5-3317U (1.7GHz, 3MB L3 cache), Intel HM77 Express, 4GB DDR3, 500GB SATA 5400 rpm + 32GB mSATA SSD, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 39.624 cm (15.6 ") HD LED Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel 802.11a/b/g/n WiDi 2x2, Bluetooth, 65W, Windows 8 64-bit
Touch of brilliance. Touch and see Windows 8 in a brilliant new way. The HP SPECTRE XT TouchSmart Ultrabook™ gives you an intuitive touch experience on a 15.6-inch diagonal Radiance Full HD flush display.Get your hands on one.
Get your hands on one.
- Go beyond keyboard and mouse, and get more from Windows 8. Swipe and tap using multi-touch gestures on the 15.6-inch diagonal Radiance Full HD flush display. It gives “hands on” a whole new meaning.
Designed to inspire you
- Get amazing audio with tilted speakers and Beats Audio™. Enjoy great music experience with the exclusive partnership between HP and Universal Music Group. Small size. Big sound.
Experience an Ultrabook™ unlike any other.
- Thanks to 3rd generation Intel® processors, there’s nothing holding you back. Be a multitasking marvel. A photo editing whiz. With fast processing speed, you have all the performance you need.
- Edit photos with Adobe Photoshop® Elements. Make great movies with Adobe Premiere® Elements. With powerful automated tools and motion graphics, unleash your creativity right out of the box.
Disable remotely. Restore easily. Built-in confidence
- Help keep your data safe if it ends up in the wrong hands. Remotely disable your PC and deny data access if your notebook is lost or stolen. Then easily restore the data if your notebook is recovered with Absolute Data Protect combined with Intel® Anti-Theft™ Technology.
The premium support you deserve
- Say hello to fast, personalized assistance and get the support you need, when you need it. World-class customer care from a dedicated team can help you get up and running quickly and answer your how-to questions