Vision AV-1000 24W White loudspeakerAV-1000, 2 x 12w, 4 Ohms
AV-1000 2 x 12w Powered Speakers
- Pair of loudspeakers with 2 x 12w (RMS) amplifier built in
- 2 x Stereo inputs (one x minijack / one x 2-phono) and remote control
- Easy-fit ‘C’ brackets included which allows easy access to rear panel
Vision’s new powered-speaker solution is called the AV-1000. With a built-in analogue amplifier, the AV-1000 produces 2 x 12w (RMS) power for small training rooms and classrooms where a simple audio reinforcement system will do.
2 x Stereo Inputs
Two flexible line-level inputs are positioned on the rear panel: 1 x 2-phono socket, and 1 x mini-jack socket.
IR Remote Control
Powered speakers are often mounted high out of reach with inaccessible volume dials. The AV-1000 has a full-feature remote control included.
The remote control offers separate bass and treble adjustment.
Level Control Options
Installer have various ways of allowing volume adjustment:
1. Route audio through your projector and use the projector remote for volume control, or
2. Use the volume dial on the back of the master speaker, or
3. Use the included remote control, or
4. Use the Techconnect Control which integrates control into your faceplate.
The included wall brackets allow quick one-man fitting and adjustment. The unique brackets allow the speakers to be pulled away from the wall and turned 90° which still being attached to the bracket -- easy access to the rear panels.
The master speaker contains the amplifier, and the slave connects to it with a single speaker cable allowing flexible placement for optimum coverage. The speakers can be positioned as close or distant as necessary.
2-Way Bass Reflex
A vented bass reflex design maximises the 4″ main driver excursion allowing natural, full-range bass.