IBM eServer x3650 M3x3650 M3, Intel Xeon X5675 (12M Cache, 3.06 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel QPI), 4GB DDR3, 16 x 2.5" SAS/SATA/SSD HDD, Hot-Swap, 2 x RJ-45, Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x USB 2.0, Rack/2U
- Improve cost-effectiveness with higher performance per watt.
- Simplify management and serviceability with flexible design.
- Manage risk with resilient architectures and virtualized environments.
Packed with innovation
The IBM System x3650 M3 provides outstanding performance for your mission-critical applications. Its energy-efficient design supports more cores, memory and data capacity in a scalable 2U package that’s easy to service and manage. With more computing power per watt and the latest Intel® Xeon® processors, you can reduce costs while maintaining speed and availability.
Simplify management and serviceability
The x3650 M3 offers a flexible, scalable design and simple upgrade path to 16 HDDs or SSDs, and 192 GB of memory. Comprehensive systems management tools such as advanced diagnostics, a cable management arm and the ability to control resources from a single point make it easy to deploy, integrate, service and manage.
- Power-optimized performance that leverages the speed of new Intel processors with more capacity and memory.
- Innovative, energy-smart 2U design to help lower operational costs.
- Energy-efficient design with UDIMMs, 40 W processing and UEFI BIOS.
- Better serviceability with a highly scalable, flexible design that is easy to deploy, integrate, service and manage.
- Easier risk management with resilient architectures and virtualized environments.
- 2U chassis.
- Up to two 3.46 GHz six-core (3.60 GHz four-core) Intel Xeon 5600 series processors with QuickPath Interconnect technology, up to 1333 MHz memory access speed.
- Up to 192 GB RDIMMs or 48 GB UDIMMs high-performance, new-generation DDR-3 memory.
- Internal storage flexibility with up to sixteen 2.5" hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs.
- Up to four PCIe slots.
- Low 675 W design and up to 94% efficient power supplies, six cooling fan modules, new UEFI BIOS, altimeter monitored by Integrated Management Module and IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™.
- NEBS 1/ETSI equivalent compliance for both AC and DC power supplies (model dependent).
- Compliance with 80-PLUS® and ENERGY STAR® energy-efficiency standards (model dependent).
- VMware ESXi embedded hypervisor support with optional 2 GB USB key for virtualization.