NOTE: The information below is provided
for your convenience only and we cannot guarantee
its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with us
IBM eServer x3650 M3x3650 M3, Intel Xeon X5675 (12M Cache, 3.06 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel QPI), 4GB DDR3, 16 x 2.5" SAS/SATA/SSD HDD, Hot-Swap, 2 x RJ-45, Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x USB 2.0, Rack/2U
- Improve cost-effectiveness with higher performance per watt.
- Simplify management and serviceability with flexible design.
- Manage risk with resilient architectures and virtualized environments.
Packed with innovation
The IBM System x3650 M3 provides outstanding performance for your mission-critical applications. Its energy-efficient design supports more cores, memory and data capacity in a scalable 2U package that’s easy to service and manage. With more computing power per watt and the latest Intel® Xeon® processors, you can reduce costs while maintaining speed and availability.
Simplify management and serviceability
The x3650 M3 offers a flexible, scalable design and simple upgrade path to 16 HDDs or SSDs, and 192 GB of memory. Comprehensive systems management tools such as advanced diagnostics, a cable management arm and the ability to control resources from a single point make it easy to deploy, integrate, service and manage.
- Power-optimized performance that leverages the speed of new Intel processors with more capacity and memory.
- Innovative, energy-smart 2U design to help lower operational costs.
- Energy-efficient design with UDIMMs, 40 W processing and UEFI BIOS.
- Better serviceability with a highly scalable, flexible design that is easy to deploy, integrate, service and manage.
- Easier risk management with resilient architectures and virtualized environments.
- 2U chassis.
- Up to two 3.46 GHz six-core (3.60 GHz four-core) Intel Xeon 5600 series processors with QuickPath Interconnect technology, up to 1333 MHz memory access speed.
- Up to 192 GB RDIMMs or 48 GB UDIMMs high-performance, new-generation DDR-3 memory.
- Internal storage flexibility with up to sixteen 2.5" hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs.
- Up to four PCIe slots.
- Low 675 W design and up to 94% efficient power supplies, six cooling fan modules, new UEFI BIOS, altimeter monitored by Integrated Management Module and IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™.
- NEBS 1/ETSI equivalent compliance for both AC and DC power supplies (model dependent).
- Compliance with 80-PLUS® and ENERGY STAR® energy-efficiency standards (model dependent).
- VMware ESXi embedded hypervisor support with optional 2 GB USB key for virtualization.