NOTE: The information below is provided
for your convenience only and we cannot guarantee
its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with us
SAP Crystal Reports 2011, UPG, WIN, INTL, NULCrystal Reports 2011, upgrade, WIN, international, named user license
SAP Crystal Reports
SAP Crystal Reports software enables you to easily design interactive reports and connect them to virtually any data source. Your users can benefit from on-report sorting and filtering – giving them the power to execute decisions instantly.
And with SAP Crystal Reports Dashboard Design package, you can gain even more functionality for compelling reports. This bundled product includes SAP Crystal Reports and SAP Crystal Dashboard Design ( formerly known as Xcelsius Engage), giving you the power to create highly formatted reports with what-if scenario models, interactive charts – and deliver them via the Web, e-mail, Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, or embedded in enterprise applications. As a result, you can leverage your reports to make better operational and strategic decisions.
With SAP Crystal Reports, you can:
- Leverage professional reporting - priced for everyone;
- Empower end users to explore reports with on-report sorting and parameters;
- Minimize IT and developer effort with interactive reports;
- Develop powerful data mashups;
- Save valuable report design time;
- Embed professional-looking reports in Java and .NET applications;
- Tailor your solution by adding report management and viewing tools.
SAP Crystal Reports Runtime Server License
The SAP Crystal Reports runtime server license (formerly known as Crystal Reports Developer Advantage) provides all your users access to professional reporting, and give your developers the flexibility of a royalty-free reporting engine. This offering provides a runtime license that allows you to embed the Crystal Reports runtime engine in applications shared outside your organization or in commercial applications.