NOTE: the information
below is provided for your convenience only and we cannot
guarantee its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with
us before purchasing
HP ProLiant DL580 G7
4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 (10 core, 2.40 GHz, 30MB, 130W), 128GB (16 x 8GB) PC3-10600R DDR3, Slim SATA DVD-ROM, Smart Array P410i/1GB FBWC, 4x 1200W
Traditionally, mission-critical RAS (Reliability, Availability and Serviceability) features have been associated with RISC (Reduced Instruction Set Computing) systems. HP has designed an eco-system of RAS functionalities that has raised the bar for the HP ProLiant DL580 G7. The HP ProLiant DL580 G7 continues to deliver best-in-class HP performance, manageability, and reliability features with the latest Intel processor technology and it is the ideal choice for customers that are ready to deploy large databases that require scale-up compute processing, large memory and I/O intensive applications.
Outstanding Performance and Scalability
- I/O expansion capabilities, latest 10 core Intel processors, expandable DDR3 memory enables growing scaling up IT infrastructure as the business grows
- The HP 4S architecture, new memory landscape of 2 TB, 10 Gb NIC upgrade option, up to 11 I/O slots and industry leading management solutions make this system ideal for virtualization
- High performing Intel® Xeon® processor E7-4800 and 7500 series, faster memory access, higher network and I/O bandwidths enables the DL580 G7 for critical applications and workloads
Advanced Reliability and Availability
- Double Device Data Correction - DDDC (Ready), this feature extends the capability to withstand failures in two x4 DRAM devices. DDDC can fix both single-and double-DRAM device memory errors.
- Hot Plug redundant fans (3+1) standard plus, common-slot power supplies add high availability in the system
- The latest flash backed write cache technology provides indefinite cache data retention as compared to two days retention with battery backed write cache in earlier generations
- HP Insight Control helps administrators manage health proactively, in addition to new features like HP Memory Quarantine (requires OS support), based on Intel's Machine Check Architecture (MCA) recovery, empowers the DL580 G7 to be more resistant to errors in virtual environments
Industry Leading Management Solution
- Insight Control measures, meters and caps power usage on individual and groups of servers to optimize power usage, driving significant gains to data center capacity
- Insight Control now provides the ability to watch recorded boot and failure sequences, remote power on and power off, thereby enabling customers to dramatically reduce troubleshooting time, cost, and travel expenses. Functionality is provided by iLO Advanced.
- Reduce unplanned downtime by up to 77%
HP Converged Infrastructure Approach
- HP is the only company to offer a full portfolio of standards-based, integrated solutions and services developed specifically to solve the complexities of the data center
- By simplifying, integrating and automating technology, Converged Infrastructure accelerates outcomes that matter with: faster time to revenue; lower acquisition and implementation costs; flexibly respond to business changes; lower risks