NOTE: the information below is provided for your convenience only and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. If necessary, please verify with us before purchasing.
AMD FirePro W5000AMD FirePro W5000, 2GB GDDR5, 256-bit, 102.4GB/s, 4096x2160, 1x DVI-I, 2x DisplayPort, DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.2, OpenCL 1.2, PCI Express x16, 75W
AMD FirePro W5000™ is the most powerful midrange workstation graphics card ever created, delivering significantly better performance than the competing card against a wide set of measurements. For example, it has the ability to process up to 1.65 billion triangles per second, allowing a designer to easily interact and render 3D models, while the competing solution is only able to process up to 0.41 billion triangles per second (up to 4 times less). In addition, with double the graphics memory (2GB vs 1GB of the competitor) and a memory bandwidth that is up to 2.5 times faster than the competitor, moderately complex models will be no match for the AMD FirePro™ W5000. It’s the ideal solution for professionals working with a broad range of applications, moderately complex models and datasets and advanced visual effects.
- Drive up to four displays with AMD Eyefinity technology, enabling users to multitask across multiple applications with ease
- Offers unmatched application responsiveness, features double the memory and up to 2.5 times more memory bandwidth than the competing midrange solution
- Support for DisplayPort 1.2, enabling resolutions well beyond standard HD and compatibility with multistream transport hubs that allow AMD FirePro™ W5000 to power up to six displays
- Optimizations and certifications for many major CAD/CAE and media and entertainment applications
- Intelligent power saving and monitoring technologies for higher performance
0.00Total in cart:
LambdaTek win the Queen's Award for Enterprise